Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

afrozilla!(i dunno where i come with this stuff)

i went to the hair parlour (i just had to glamourize  a saloon) the other day* to get my damaged hair washed and straightened after well..forever!the hair dresser was in shock at how much damage my hair had and she kept talking about "growth" in my hair.what was she talkin about?my hair,my real hair,is natural!how is it possible to call it "growth" or was it just a lame excuse to chop of yards of my hair in the name of "split ends"?

so anyway,back to my hair story,i sat for close to half an hour,wait that's an understatement,over half an hour as she blow dryed my hair and by the time i was leaving i was pretty happy with the results...:)

i met a girlfriend of mine barely 20 minutes later and convo went kinda like this:
      me: hey!sorry am late.nice to see you.mwah*hug*
      gf:   me too.what took you so long?
      me:  my hair..
      gf:  oh..it's not so bad,i'll take you to a saloon.

you know i could try shaving...seriously!

*yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment