Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Home is where the CAMP is..(Part 2)

While at the Mara we were staying at a really scenic camp site call Tipilikwani (pronounced Tea-pea-li-kwani). It is located right outside the main Mara drive probably 50Km eastwards . The service is great. We were welcomed by a group of Masais and some drinks... The lounge area is beautiful  and dinner is served in candle light. The cottages are beautiful to say the least and you get a trip adviser...

welcome drinks..
reception...took picture while inside our van


My cottage!

My cottage..

The bathroom in my cottage.

The View at sunrise!

I stayed at the Wangari Cottage..Coincidence! much?


The Terrace..had breakfast over here...Spectacular!

The pathway..duh!


me and my travel advisor...

No comments:

Post a Comment