Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fa-fa-Fa-fa-Fashion


I started of in fashion as a designer. I have a love for all things avant garde/couture in fashion and arts generally. There is something interesting about pieces my mind can seem to figure out I think that is what draws me to Grace Jones, Lady Gaga ,Jonte, That lady who showed up to an award ceremony in a swan outfit,...etc. so in short , I like weird. Period.

On to other news, I attended the Nairobi Fashion Market well because it's Sunday and it felt like a plot for the day. I thought i had the whole afternoon to myself...unfortunately I dint but I did manage to get pictures of a fashion show right before I was whisked away....

Some pics..

The grounds...


men in prints...

I don't know if it's the model or the jacket..or both but this was a winner!

Evans if you are reading this...you look good!

The leather bag done look good.


the makeup!


met her at the Afro Vazi stall...took this picture coz i wanted to ;)_






Viva la mode!

2 comments:

  1. I loved this particular fashion market.we had new designers,a bigger crowd that was very fashionable and i have to say the bargains were out of this world!!! Great work on capturing the moments!!! I missed the fashion shows though..

    Quick one dear,the 2nd last pic,what was the name of that stall?number?somehting? i cant seem to trace it and they had such wonderful shoes,esp blue and grey.(they listened to my cry) please let me know if you can remember..thank you

    cynthia mwangi,
    fashionguidekenya
    email cyn.mwangi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you:) I wished i'd stayed longer though. heard there were some band performances and stuff.

    Which stall? The one before AAR is Afrovazi. unfortunately i don't remember the other one's number/name... Luck!

    ReplyDelete